If you’re already a CTI Networks customer, you know that we have great technical support available, that we were the first locally owned ISP in the area, and that maintaining our backbone to the Internet is our top priority. We want to remain your Internet Service Provider via DSL, and are determined to make your transition to DSL seamless and easy.
If you’re not a CTI Networks customer, then you may know what it’s like to deal with delayed technical support service, constant busy signals, and frustrating downtime. We suggest that while you’re making this move to a new technology, you make the move to a new provider — one that has the time, energy, and commitment to take care of its customers at a local and truly personal level.
• Free Local Support
• Tier II Business Support (Monday through Friday)
• Spam Filtering and Virus E-mail Blocking
• Static IP Option
• 20 Hrs / Month Back-up Dial-Up
• DSL Wireless Router Equipment is $25.00 - Plus $10.00 Shipping - PA Residents 6% Sales Tax (business grade hardware at competitive prices)
• Advertised price is total DSL billed price, no fees, taxes, or other hidden costs.