CTI Networks has provided full service Wholesale DSL services to small, local ISPs since 2007. Over 10 years of DSL experience, established DSL infrastructure, telephone company points of contact, and extensive knowledge of the telephone company ordering, provisioning and support systems allows us to provide a user friendly and rapidly deployable wholesale service to small sized ISPs. Here are a few examples of some ways an ISP can benefit from a wholesale agreement with us.
CTI Networks has an established and growing DSL service footprint. Many of our new wholesale partners are experiencing diminishing dial-up customer bases due to broadband deployment and marketing within their service areas by broadband providers. Small Internet companies have a loyal customer base who wish to remain their customer but need broadband service in their home. Barriers to Entry into the DSL market are difficult to overcome at this late stage in DSL deployment and include:
• Difficulty in establishing points of contact/wholesale representatives with the telephone companies
• High cost of circuit deployment both between telephone company to the Internet company and new backbone requirements to service higher bandwidth customers
• Establishing collocation facilities and circuit termination end points
• Learning the new technology and training staff
This list is among only a few of the many challenges to entering the DSL market for the first time. CTI Networks wholesale DSL Services can eliminate much of these challenges right up front for a per line cost that is lower than the national wholesale providers. Also, adding DSL offerings can help you meet the needs of your existing customer base eliminating the need for loyal customers to seek service of a less favored competitor and mitigate customer loss. Best of all, the customer is still completely your customer!
Surround Support allows technology businesses the ability to pick and choose the service where they need help. From sales to billing to technical support and much much more, we are here for you.
• Technical support staff available to help with your needs, billing and account services, sales, email services, and network support.
• Control Panel Access for Internet company to monitor their DSL user base, view authentications, kick users offline, monitor bandwidth usage, etc.
• Ordering template for placing DSL order requests
• CTI handles telco DSL ordering process and provides status updates to the Internet company, up to order completions.
• CTI provides point of contact for tier two and above troubleshooting requests from the Internet company
• CTI provides a detailed bill to the Internet Company that is broken down by wholesale DSL line.
• Billing begins for each customer on the date that the telco activates the DSL line.
• Wholesale DSL available in any service area where CTI Networks can provide DSL.
Please view our See Our Service Areas Map for complete listing of DSL cities.
• Supply DSL hardware to their customer. *
• Walk customer through initial set-up and ensure all tier 1 support is complete before contacting CTI for support.*
• Internet company will be responsible for billing the customer's at the Internet companies retail rate and collecting individual customer payments.
• The Internet company will make one lump sum wholesale payment to CTI per invoice.
* Support contracts and / or hardware contracts may be negotiated separately from the Wholesale internet rate.